Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sugar Heaven

I have died and gone to sugar heaven~~ fly fly fly high. I couldn't hold a temptation every time I passed a pastry shop.

French Macarons

 I am madly in love with macarons, and I myself have tried more than 20 flavors.


Macarons Menu from my favorite Pastry Shop in town

They know how to make their macarons, I really think La Maison has by far the best macarons in town and definitely worth. I found another new flavors of macarons when I was at Surabaya. Here is the liste des saveurs macarons :
 

Frambois Lacte•Ispahan•Rasberry•Red Velvet•Foret Noir•Truffle White Chocolate

My favorite macarons are still Red Velvet, Ispahan, Salted Popcorn, and Valrhona 70% Chocolate. yum yummmm!


Melted Chocolate Brownies

Hot Chocolate brownies fresh from oven served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, what more can I say!

 
 ✿ Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I don't really like doughnuts, I don't crave for them but when I found  a Cheesecake flavors doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, I just can't hold myself have a bite of it. 

 ✿ Strawberry Tart

Perfect Strawberry Tart, the cream was delicious and the tart crust was crunchy. 

 ✿ Mocha Cookies

 See, how I deeply fell in love with cakes and other sweet things, yes I do, I do, I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment