Thursday, November 19, 2015

Current Make Up Rotation!



Welcoming Urban Decay Naked 3 to my Make up Family, yes, it's all my current favorite make-up.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, I'm very excited, finally, I got it, thanks to my buddies for letting me picked my early birthday gift myself, this palette give rosy tones in your eyes, perfect for everyday looks to smokey looks. The palette filled with 12 shades in pink and brown eye shadows that are very pigmented and easy to use.

MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red, it's a lovely coral red lipstick, recommend by my friend who is a huge fan of lipstick, she said "Try this one, this is something of a gem among my lipstick-obsessed." I agreed with her, the color is beautiful and unique.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture 52 Rosy Coral, the lipstick that sold out everywhere, luckily, my friend, that obsessed-lipstick lady, yes that she is, got this for me during her trip to Singapore, she knew I was kind obsessed with new shade of lipstick, this one is the best lipstick I owned so far.

Shiseido Refining Make up Primer SPF 21, my oily skin doesn't allow me to have long last flawless after make-up skin, with this one it leaves my skin feeling soft and keeps my BB Cream stays all day even in the heat. 

Sigma Brushes, these brushes are great, it's more affordable than MAC brushes, this brushes do transfer eye shadows amazingly and it's softer than other brand.

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment, this one is a great investment for your skin, especially if you don't do a routine facial, I've been use it for 4 months, once in a week, it cleans all pimples and blackheads issues, brightening my skin, and my pores become smaller after use it. Effet parfait!


So, on my next post, I'll show you my favorite eye-look with my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment